Case Law developments on Trademark Law
Although Intellectual Property is a contemporary science within the branches of Law, it already has some fundamental pillars which, without its knowledge, it is impossible to think of being a comprehensive specialist. Trademark Law is within these fundamental pillars. ASIPI members, in-house lawyers in companies, professionals who are part of the judicial and executive branches of the region, demand to be constantly updated on the subject. The course aims to fill an unmet need in the international sphere, offering in different sessions a comprehensive update on the most recent case law developments on Trademark Law.
- Comité de Armonización y Avance de la Jurisprudencia - Felipe Acosta
- Comité de Marcas - Antonio Villa
- Provide an update in the most recent judicial and administrative decisions of the region.
- Allow the participants to know the tendencies of litigation in the matter.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and positions based on the different decisions that will be addressed in the course.
- Provide a dissemination platform for the judicial or administrative authorities on their most relevant decisions.
|Non member||US$ 250|
|Non members with partners in ASIPI||US$ 150|
|Class duration||2 hrs|
|Number of modules||10|
|Period||August 23 - October 25|
|Schedule||4-6 pm (México/Lima/Bogotá/Quito time)|