- Luis Alejandro Henriquez
- Know the different negotiation contexts and the appropriate behaviors at each negotiation “table”, from the most competitive to the most collaborative
- Understand the importance of the balance of power in business relationships and how to influence it
- Identify and reinforce appropriate behaviors and habits
- Know the tactics used to influence the aspirations of the other party
- Get planning tools for the collaborative and competitive table
- Know how to develop and present proposals that maximize the value obtained
- Understand the difference between selling the value proposition and negotiating it
- Know how to create and maintain the appropriate climate in each situation
- Learn to ask appropriate questions and listen effectively to understand what the other party thinks and values
- Exchange high-value variables - low cost effectively
- Understand the power of verbal and non-verbal communication in the influence process
- Generate greater comfort in situations of internal and external conflict.
- Control your ego: your own and that of others.
Upon completion of the course (8 teaching hours) the participant will obtain a certificate issued by LIDERATU PARTNERS of Madrid and ASIPI.
- THE COURSE IS ONLY FOR ASIPI PARTNERS AND MEMBERS OF FIRMS WITH ASIPI PARTNERS. IT IS THE SAME COST FOR EVERYONE
- LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACE: 10
- IF THIS NUMBER IS NOT REACHED, THE COURSE WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL THE COURSE IS COMPLETED AND THE PARTICIPANT MAY CHOOSE TO KEEP THEIR RESERVATION OR RETURN THEIR MONEY
|Non member||US$ 600|
|Non members with partners in ASIPI||US$ 600|
|Class duration||120 minutos|
|Number of modules||4|
|Period||March 29- April 7|
|Schedule||Tuesday and Thursdays from 5 to 7 p.m. (Madrid)|