Skills in a negotiation are important and have a great impact on the results that are sought. Thus, this program aims to analyze and develop the behaviors that every leader must handle with dexterity when negotiating and covers the psychological, emotional and cultural aspects that are faced in a negotiation.
Attendees will gain a clear understanding of the different types of negotiations and will understand the importance of the balance of power and how to influence it to obtain new opportunities and benefits.
The program clarifies the difference between selling and negotiating and offers knowledge, techniques, tactics and planning tools that allow you to improve the control and the results obtained in a negotiation.
- Luis Alejandro Henriquez
The objectives of the course are the following:
- Know the different negotiation contexts and the appropriate behaviors at each negotiation “table”, from the most competitive to the most collaborative
- Understand the importance of the balance of power in business relationships and how to influence it
- Identify and reinforce appropriate behaviors and habits
- Know the tactics used to influence the aspirations of the other party
- Get planning tools for the collaborative and competitive table
- Know how to develop and present proposals that maximize the value obtained
- Understand the difference between selling the value proposition and negotiating it
- Know how to create and maintain the appropriate climate in each situation
- Learn to ask appropriate questions and listen effectively to understand what the other party thinks and values
- Exchange high-value variables - low cost effectively
- Understand the power of verbal and non-verbal communication in the influence process
- Generate greater comfort in situations of internal and external conflict.
- Control your ego: your own and that of others.
Upon completion of the course (8 teaching hours) the participant will obtain a certificate issued by LIDERATU PARTNERS of Madrid and ASIPI.
- THE COURSE IS ONLY FOR ASIPI PARTNERS AND MEMBERS OF FIRMS WITH ASIPI PARTNERS. IT IS THE SAME COST FOR EVERYONE
- LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACE: 10
- IF THIS NUMBER IS NOT REACHED, THE COURSE WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL THE COURSE IS COMPLETED AND THE PARTICIPANT MAY CHOOSE TO KEEP THEIR RESERVATION OR RETURN THEIR MONEY
|Non member||US$ 600|
|Non members with partners in ASIPI||US$ 600|
|Class duration||120 minutos|
|Number of modules||4|
|Period||March 29- April 7|
|Schedule||Tuesday and Thursdays from 5 to 7 p.m. (Madrid)|