Associate Client Partner – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion regional leader – Latam at Korn/Ferry International. Cecilia has extensive national and international experience of over 25 years in management and consulting project development in talent management, diversity and inclusion, change management, Cultural transformation and career transition in multiple organizations in Latin-America.
- Designing, managing and implementing Leadership Development Programs and Leadership academy projects.
- Managing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programs. Organizational analysis, D&I strategy definition and supporting Leaders in the implementation of the Action plans.
- Managing and implementing Advancement and Efficacy for women programs
- Leading and implementing Cultural transformation programs
- Executive coaching – individual and group coaching
Cecilia, psychologist with systemic therapy studies of Javeriana University in Bogotá, is Master Trainer and Senior Consultant in a wide number of Korn Ferry´s solutions, in leadership development, career development, cultural transformation and diversity and inclusion. Additionally she is certified coach from Coaching for Wellness, ICF member.
All sessions by Cecilia Illonka Pinzón
Breakfast: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Maximizing Team Performance and adding Individualities to Generate Greater Impact
Wednesday, Dec 01 2021
09:00 - 10:00 (GMT-4) / REP. DOM
"El Patio" Restaurant