- Law degree from La Salle University in Mexico City.
- Graduated in Philosophy from the Universidad Panamericana in Mexico City.
- Currently studying the third semester of master’s degree in Copyright, Industrial Property and New Technologies at the Universidad Panamericana.
- From 1999 to 2008 Departmental Coordinator of Distinctive Signs and Protection of Intellectual Property of the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property.
- From 2010 to 2015 Legal Director of the General Directorate of Publications of the National Council for Culture and the Arts of the Ministry of Public Education.
- From 2016 to date, Partner of Intellectual Property at Escudero Irra y Asociados, S.C.