Creating and owning a market
Looking to jump-start your firm’s marketing efforts? Want to generate results more quickly? A little focus leads to significant results, and in one informative and fast-paced session, you’ll learn how to build a tightly focused and effective practice or industry group. One of the legal profession’s most innovative and highly honored marketers, Ross Fishman will show slides and dozens of real-life examples of powerful strategies you can use immediately to advance your firm’s or practice’s marketing efforts.
Often called by Managing and Marketing Partners “the best marketing program I’ve ever seen,” this presentation just might persuade you to try a more efficient and more fun approach to your marketing.
Attendees will learn:
· The number one thing clients are buying today, and how to offer it to them
· Why having fewer targets generates more revenue
· How to identify what makes you different from other lawyers
· How to identify and dominate an industry
Time: 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Branding and differentiation is among the hottest topics in legal marketing – that is, how to stand out in a crowded marketplace, using the full range of marketing tools, including websites and social media.
This program will discuss how to use today’s most-powerful techniques to market yourself, your practice, your group, office, or firm. Whatever you do, wherever you go, you have to get noticed to succeed, and this fun program will show you precisely how to do so.
Help guide your firm to build a strong brand that stands out in a positive and client-oriented way. Understand how to identify a unique differentiation message, supported by networking and social media.
This program will cover:
· Strategies to make your website and marketing more eye-catching
· Ways to identify your firm’s unique strengths and differentiators
· Tools to sell the new ideas to your targets
· How to get started
Time: 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Room Ébano – J.W. Marriottt Hotel