National Director of Industrial Property. She has a professional experience of 15 years in intellectual property, in her professional practice she has served as a partner of the firm Giró Martinez -Ecuador and a founding partner of Biopolis Abogados, advised and represented national and multinational companies based in Ecuador. She has experience with portfolio management at an international level; as well as, in the management of the regulations that regulate the production, accreditation and export of organic products, especially cocoa and bananas to the main markets of the United States, the European Community and Asia. She also served as IP Arbitrator of the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Private University of Espiritu Santo Specialties – UEES, based in Guayaquil – Ecuador.
- Lawyer of the Courts and Courts of the Republic – Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil- 2003.
- Diploma in Business Administration – Universidad de Belgrano (Argentina) 2006
- Postgraduate in IP- Universidad Austral (Argentina 2006)
- Postgraduate in IP – Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil- 2009.
- Master International University of La Rioja (UNIR). Degree obtained: Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and New Technologies Law (2020)